IGNITE Youth Ministries
IGNITE Bible StudyWednesday, April 24th we will be having our IGNITE Bible Study from 6:30 - 8:00 PM in the Youth Lounge.
Team T-Shirt PaintingTo get ready for our Nerf Games Lock-In coming up in May, we need to create our shirts for our Nerf Teams. If you plan to participate in the lock-in, make sure you attend this SNL so you can create your Nerf Team Shirt.
Veterans Car WashAll youth are asked to help wash cars along with the Boy Scouts on Saturday, March 11th from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Prepare to get wet!
Muffins for MomsIn honor of Mother's Day on May 12th, all youth will meet in the Fellowship Hall at 9:45 AM during coffee and fellowship, to hand out juice and muffins to moms.
Youth Lock-InThis is the Lock-In you have all been waiting for! On Friday, May 17th we will be having a lock-in beginning at 6:00 PM. Make sure you have brought everything you need to stay the night. Bring tennis shoes, cause we will be outside part of the time. We will be having a our Neft Games, and our Escape Room this night, along with other games and activities. Any youth who have their own Nerf Guns, you are welcome to bring them for the event. Pick-up will be at 9:00 AM Sat. morning.
Every year, IGNITE seeks to serve our community and our world by participating in multiple outreach and mission opportunities. We like to challenge our youth to not only live out their faith by their word, but to also live out their faith by their actions.
- Collect non-perishable items for Souper Bowl Sunday & Clemson vs USC
- Set up and serve Valentines Steak Dinner
- Make and pass out Valentine cards for congregation
- Participate in Charleston "Walk for Water"
- Fill & hide Easter eggs.
- Visit "The Blake" Assisted Living Home
- Visit The Victory House in Walterboro, SC
- Wash cars in our Veterans Car Wash
- Serve Muffins for Moms on Mother's Day
- Serve Donuts for Dads on Father's Day
- Volunteer for VBS
- Collect bookbags and school supplies for Lowcountry Orphanage
- Help unload pumpkins for the pumpkin patch
- Work games at the Fall Festival